Is it bad that I’m hoping nothing is up and Jai doesn’t somehow magically come back? I hated him. But I do think the cast would have been more vocal about the loss of Sendhil during their live tweets and stuff if he really is gone for good.
The writers have stated in interviews that he is gone for good, and won’t even ever return in flashbacks. On Twitter, they have also made fun about the death scene and retweeted a comment that said Jai’s death was their favourite scene in the episode. (They deleted it after some people pointed out that is shitty. Briefly replaced it with the comment “Always sad to see a comrade go” but then deleted that, too.) So honestly, right now I just go with the option that everyone on Covert Affairs are giant dicks and Sendhil is better off somewhere he might get treated with respect. You know. After two years on the show. One of which was spent sidelined, getting consoled with the promise that the next season would give him more to do. Which was a lie. No word of farewell from any of the cast or on any of the show’s official online spaces, despite their huge Twitter presence? Terrible.
- synthetic-hearted-midgardian likes this
- merlintopia likes this
- danielledavid reblogged this from covertaffairsconfessions
- hellthenglory reblogged this from covertaffairsconfessions
- freshoffthefarm likes this
- palindromedary reblogged this from celestialchildzero and added:
- celestialchildzero reblogged this from palindromedary and added:
- johncallmeacab reblogged this from covertaffairsconfessions and added:
- covertaffairsconfessions posted this